The Tools to Let Paleo Work for You
Already a Member?
Login to Your Account
Click below to learn about what’s included:
+ On top of the carb calculator, you’ll also have access to a full macronutrient calculator and an Omega-6 to Omega-3 calculator.
+ Another quick tool for a quick lookup for vitamin & mineral rich foods
Weight & Sleep Trackers
These tools help you go back in time and tweak your nutrition and lifestyle when something is not right.
Your Guide to Paleo
- Paleo nutrition: a need-to-know primer on the big three (protein, fat, and carbs), plus a few other critical nutrients you’ll probably want to keep an eye on.
- Paleo foods: what to eat and why (in plain English).
- Foods to avoid: what’s off the Paleo menu, and why.
- Paleo cooking: yes, it is possible without a personal chef!
- Paleo lifestyle: a quick rundown of all the non-nutritional factors that can help you reach your goals – or hold you back.
- Everything Eggs: Buying them, cooking with them, the nutrition, …
- Paleo Snacking: This cheat sheet is for you if you’re a snacker, but you want to keep it Paleo.
- Ketosis: Tips about ketosis if you’re trying to tweak your diet or weight loss.
- Eating Out: Eating out on Paleo doesn’t have to be a headache.
- Gut healing meal plan: A visual meal plan especially targeted at healing the gut.
- Grocery Staples: Know what to buy to save time and money and to avoid hidden junk.
- Paleo On The Go: Tips and tricks for when you’re in a hurry.
Meal Plan Generator
- Create unlimited meal plans, keep them neatly organized, and star your favorites.
- Your custom meal plans will be printer-friendly, so you can put them on the fridge for fast reference.
- Access your meal plans from your mobile phone or tablet.
- Plan out your whole weekly menus.
- Quickly search and add any of Paleo Leap’s recipes from our extensive collection.
- On top of that, the tool will improve consistently based on your feedback!
You’ll find recipes such as:
- Creamy Sun dried Tomato Chicken Zoodles
- Pear And Bell Pepper Ground Beef Stir-Fry
- Five Spice Pork Tenderloin With Grilled Bok Choy
- Grilled Mexican-Style Chicken With Pico de Gallo Salad
- Mongolian-Style Beef And Vegetables
- Garlic Ranch Chicken
- Steak Sirloin And Mango Salad
- Egg Roll In A Bowl